Following are some interactive tutorials that give an overview about Portworx on Kubernetes.
- Basic Install of Portworx on Kubernetes gives a high level overview on installing Portworx on Kubernetes.
- PVCs with Portworx shows how to create persistent volumes using Portworx on Kubernetes.
- Portworx Shared Volumes goes through a simple nginx deployment serving up static content from a shared volume. It also has shows you how to mount a shared volume from a busybox container to play file ping pong.
- Minio on Kubernetes for Portworx Backups shows how to deploy a Minio Objectstore on Kubernetes with Portworx volumes and then use it for volume backups and other S3 use cases.
- Deploy Mongo using Portworx and Helm shows how to deploy MongoDB using Portworx and goes through failover scenarios and snapshots.
- Deploy HA PostgreSQL with Portworx shows how to deploy PostgreSQL using Portworx.
- Deploy HA MySQL shows how to deploy highly available MySQL database on Kubernetes using Portworx volumes.
- Deploy HA Kafka and Zookeeper shows how to deploy highly available Kafka with Zookeeper clusters on Kubernetes using Portworx volumes.
- Deploy HA Cassandra shows how to deploy highly available Cassandra cluster on Kubernetes using Portworx volumes.
- SQL Server High-Availabilty with Portworx goes through SQL Server deployment and high-availibility with Portworx, with a sub 2 minute failover.